HEALTH INTELLIGENCE FOR FUEL AND FUEL ADDITIVE REGISTRATIONS
The purpose of the task force was to develop a systematic plan to provide health intelligence required under section 211 ('Regulation of Fuels') of the Clean Air Act of 1970, as amended. It gives the EPA authority to require the conduct of tests 'to determine potential public health effects' of fuels or fuel additives designated for registration and for control. Also to prohibit use of fuels or additives when emission products' will endanger the public health or welfare. Through this report, the task force has suggested a program to carry out the above responsibilities.
National Environmental Research CenterRes Triangle Park, NC United States 27709
- Publication Date: 1972-3-15
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Air pollution; Air quality management; Costs; Environmental protection; Evaluation; Exhaust gases; Fuel additives; Fuels; Hazardous materials; Health; Intelligence; Motor vehicles; Public health; Recommendations; Regulations; Strategic planning; Tables (Data); Toxicology
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Law; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00094322
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM