GASTECH 74 PROCEEDINGS
The proceedings include the Yakutsk LNG project for the supply of gas from Siberia to the U.S.A. and Japan; Siberian natural gas for the U.S. and Japan; What is new in LNG marine transportation; Overtonnaging in the LPG trades; Development of LPG trading patterns and ship demand; The Arctic Canada LNG system; Financing for LNG carriers to be built in United States Shipyards; Financial aspects of LNG shipping: The growing need for financing innovation in a capital-intensive business; The development of an internal insulation system for LPG carriers; The Conch 165,000m square LNG tanker; Internal insulation of Moss Rosenberg's spherical gas tankers; A combined approach to shipboard reliquefiers; Contranstor--An integrated system; The world's first LPG offshore floating terminal; Calculation problems with multi-vessel systems; LNG or LCF? An economic case; The IMCO code for liquefied gas tankers; Development of a risk management system: An overview of U.S. Coast Guard marine-safety projects; LNG cargo tanks: A ship motions analysis of internal dynamic loading; and Shipboard jettison tests of LNG onto the sea.
- Gastech 74 LNP & LPG Technology Congress, Amsterdam, November 13-14, 1974.
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 286 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Financing; Freight transportation; Insulation systems; Liquefaction; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Liquefied petroleum gas; Safety; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Ships; Spills (Pollution); Tankers; Tanks (Containers)
- Identifier Terms: International Maritime Consultative organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Imco liquefied gas code; Lng reliquefaction; Lng safety; Lng spills; Lng tank insulation; Lng transportation; Ship financing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00129004
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Gastech Exhibitions Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM