AUTOMOTIVE DIAGNOSTIC AND REPAIR EQUIPMENT, UNITED KINGDOM
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in Great Britain for automotive diagnostic and repair equipment; to examine growth trends in British end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. Trade practices, regulations and technical requirements were reviewed, prospective customers and principal potential agents and distributors are listed.
- Sponsored in part by Domestic and International Business Administration, Washington, D.C. Foreign Market Survey Report.
Ward (Peter) Associates (Interplan) LimitedLondon, England
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20231
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Automotive engineering; Buses; Customers; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Equipment tests; Exports; Garages; Hoists; International trade; Jacks (Mechanical equipment); Maintenance; Maintenance equipment; Market research; Market surveys; Motor vehicles; Sales; Trucks; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Distributors
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Agents; Jacks lifts; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00094253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM