FRESNO REGIONAL BIKEWAYS PLAN
The report proposes bicycle facility standards and criteria for the establishment of regional bikeways. Although the plan was developed for the Fresno County, California area, the report contains standards and guidelines applicable to other areas wishing to establish a system of intra-regional bikeways connecting key recreational, educational, and employment centers. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
Fresno County Council of Governments, CaliforniaFresno, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycles; Bikeways; Employment; Guidelines; Recreational facilities; Regional planning; Regional transportation; Roads; Routes; Security; Standards; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00094240
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FCOG/BK-001 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM