INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM CHECKLIST
This document was prepared as a guide/checklist for implementing an inspection and maintenance program for motor vehicle exhaust emissions control. It was developed by reviewing various laws and regulations across the United States to provide a standard set of information on the subject. One specific use is as a checklist of items for a state to consider when writing a motor vehicle emission control law. It also provides sources of information and suggested terminology and wording.
- Record URL:
Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Proceedings ofRegion III
Anaheim, CA United States
- Gorman III, G J
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Carbon monoxide; Exhaust gases; Gusts; Hydrocarbons; Inspection; Laws; Legislation; Maintenance; Measuring instruments; Methodology; Monitoring; Motor vehicles; Particles; Personnel; Production methods; Regulations; Smoke; Traffic signs
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Motor vehicle laws & regulations; Traffic sign production techniques
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00094232
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/903/9-75/020 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM