DIESEL EXHAUST EMISSIONS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
All aspects of exhaust gases from stationary and vehicular diesel engines are presented. This includes their pollution potential, composition, control, and formation processes in combustion reactions. The effects of achieving better fuel consumption on the types of exhaust gases formed is covered. Also cited is research concerned with the health effects of these exhaust gases. (This updated bibliography contains 114 abstracts, 29 of which are new to this edition).
- Record URL:
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/139.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Combustion; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Health; Hydrocarbons; Motor vehicles; Odors; Particles; Physiological aspects; Pollutants; Public health; Smoke; Smoking; Toxicity; Toxicology; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Physiological factors
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094203
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report
- Files: NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1977 12:00AM