AIR BAG RESTRAINTS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Inflatable restraints used as safety devices in motor vehicles are described in reports abstracted in the bibliography. The feasibility, development, and testing of the devices for both standard and compact cars are included. (This updated bibliography contains 85 abstracts, 17 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/130. TRIS #265263.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Anthropometry; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Collisions; Crash injury research; Human factors engineering; Inflatable structures; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Passive restraint systems; Protection; Research; Safety engineering; Safety equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Inflatable devices
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00094199
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM