ENERGY INDEPENDENCE ACT OF 1975 AND RELATED TAX PROPOSALS
This report is an environmental impact statement on the proposed Energy Independence Act of 1975 and related tax measures. It describes and analyzes the social, economic, and environmental impacts that may result from legislative programs. It examines the impacts that may result from each individual legislative proposal and from the energy program as a whole. Assessments of legislative proposals are organized into five sections: description of proposal, energy impacts, socioeconomic impacts, environmental impacts, and a presentation of reasonable alternatives to the proposed program and a description of their major environmental impacts.
- Draft environmental impact statement.
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Environmental Programs
Washington, DC USA 20461
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 392 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Economic impacts; Electricity; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Environmental impact statements; Environmental impacts; Equipment; Fuel consumption; Laws; Legislation; Natural gas; Petroleum; Planning; Policy; Regulations; Social factors; Social impacts; Socioeconomic factors; Surveying; Surveying; Taxation; Taxes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Revisions
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00094193
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/D-75/698, DES-75-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM