ENERGY RESOURCES FOR THE YEAR 2000 AND BEYOND, WITH SCENARIOS FOR THE YEAR 2000 AND THE YEAR 2100
The following topics are discussed: Current and projected World use of energy resources; Energy sources and environmental effects; Two scenarios for the year 2000 and the year 2100; New techniques for energy generation and transmission; The transportation sector.
- Presented at Conference on Towards a Plan of Action for Mankind, Needs and Resources, Paris, 9-13 Sep 74.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA USA 22101
- Zraket, C A
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Coal resources; Consumption; Energy; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Fossil fuels; Fuel consumption; Geothermal resources; Hydroelectric power generation; Nuclear energy; Petroleum; Reviews; Solar energy; Solar power generation; Technology assessment; Tidal power plants; Transportation; Uranium
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Reviewing; Water power
- Subject Areas: Energy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00094192
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTP-401-Rev-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM