NAVSEA GAS TURBINE WORKSHOP REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS
This report covers the proceedings of a Navy sponsored joint industry-Navy workshop held at the Naval Ship Research and Development Center, Annapolis Laboratory, during March 18-22, 1974, on the subject of Gas Turbines for U.S. Navy utilization. The report catalogues each specific problem area discussed in the format of Problem, Goal, and Approach, each one of which becomes a separate building block for a total program pointed at reducing the problems associated with the use of Gas Turbines in the U.S. Navy. (Author)
- Proceedings of Joint Industry-Navy Workshop on Gas Turbine for U.S. Navy Utilization, Annapolis, Md., 18-22 Mar 74.
Naval Sea Systems CommandDepartment of the Navy
Washington, DC United States 20362
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Gas turbine fuels; Gas turbines; Hydrofoils; Operating costs; Surface effect ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydrofoil propulsion machinery
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00128974
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NAVSEA-03221-1-76 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 21 1976 12:00AM