MARINE ANCHORS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Marine anchors, their design, emplacement methods, and holding power are reviewed in these abstracts of Government-sponsored research reports. The hydrodynamics of anchor mooring systems is reviewed. (Contains 106 abstracts).
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/014.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchoring; Anchors (Mooring devices); Bibliographies
- Old TRIS Terms: Anchor holding power; Embedment anchors
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00128967
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 21 1976 12:00AM