MARINE PROPELLERS: FLUID MECHANICS AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Marine propellers in various configurations are researched in these Government-sponsored research efforts. Mechanical properties, fluid dynamic and hydrodynamic properties, vibration, and propeller noise are among the parameters investigated. (Contains 145 abstracts) See NTIS/PS-75/768, Marine Propellers: Design and Fabrication and NTIS/PS-75/396, Cavitation, Pt. 5, Marine Propellers.
- See also report NTIS/PS-75/768.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Cavitation noise; Propellers; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller vibration
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00128966
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 21 1976 12:00AM