MARINE PROPELLERS: DESIGN AND FABRICATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The design and manufacturing techniques of marine propellers is researched in the Government-sponsored research reports. Ducted and cycloidal propellers are included in the investigations. (Contains 92 abstracts) See NTIS/PS-75/767, Marine Propellers: Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Properties and NTIS/PS-75/296, Cavitation, Pt. 5, Marine Propellers.
- See also report NTIS/PS-75/767.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cycloidal propellers; Ducted propellers; Manufactures; Propellers; Shrouded propellers; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller design; Propeller manufacture; Skewed propellers
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00128965
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibiliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 21 1976 12:00AM