PEOPLE AND THE SOUND. MARINE TRANSPORTATION PLANNING REPORT
A planning report describes the marine transportation element of the Long Island Sound regional study. It is part of the final report of the study, which outlines a strategy for securing the balanced conservation and development of natural resources of the Sound and its shoreline in both New York and Connecticut. The plan for Long Island Sound is an increment of the New England River Basins Commission comprehensive, coordinated joint plan for the water and related land resources of its region, which includes New England and the New York portions of Long Island Sound.
- Report on Long Island Sound Study. Prepared in cooperation with Maritime Administration, Washington, D.C., and Departmention of Transportation, Washington, D.C. Prepared by Corps of Engineers, Waltham, Mass. New England Div. Paper copy also available in set of 14 reports as PB-245 233-SET, PC #61.00.
New England River Basins CommissionBoston, MA USA
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Port operations; Ports; Regional planning; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Long Island Sound
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00128961
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: LISS-08 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 21 1976 12:00AM