ABSTRACTS OF THE 1971-1974 UNITED STATES AND FOREIGN OPEN LITERATURE ON NOISE. PART II
This document is a task report of effort directed toward a search of the open literature to provide some insight into the noise reduction effort outside of the Federal Government and in foreign countries. A compilation of the abstracts is presented as an appendix.
- See also PB-248 116.
IIT Research Institute10 West 35th Street
Chicago, IL USA 60616
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Research and Development
Cincinnati, OH USA 45268
- Bergmann, E P
- Fieldhouse, I B
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 484 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Aircraft noise; Building; Environment; Environmental impacts; Foreign; Governments; Labor relations; Machinery; Measuring instruments; Noise; Noise control; Project management; Public health; Reviews; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction; Projects; Transportation noise
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement
- Subject Areas: Environment; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00094165
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IITRI-J6331, EPA/600/2-76/016b
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-2234
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM