URBAN GOODS MOVEMENT DEMONSTRATION PROJECT DESIGN STUDY. APPENDIX B. BIBLIOGRAPHY AND LITERATURE ABSTRACTS
The study included the consideration of past proposed solutions and the methodologies used to develop them. To do this, a portion of the study's resources were devoted to identifying and reviewing available Urban Goods Movement Demonstration Project Design Study.
- Prepared in cooperation with Voorhees (Alan M.) and Associates, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Paper copy also available in set of 5 reports as PB-249 318-SET, PC$34.00.
Kearney (AT) and Company, Incorporated100 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL USA 60606
Voorhees (Alan M) and Associates, IncorporatedCambridge, MA USA
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Common carriers; Demonstration projects; Freight transportation; Highway traffic; Intermodal terminals; Problem solving; Project management; Research; Trucks; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Terminal facilities; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Research; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00094143
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Phases 1&2 Final Rpt., UMTA-IL-06-0030-75-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-40007
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 2003 12:00AM