MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS. DETAILED REPORTS FROM JULY 1, 1975 TO SEPTEMBER 30, 1975
The document contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the third quarter of 1975. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also report dated Jul 75, PB-245 933. Quarterly Report.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 566 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Recall campaigns; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00094140
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 775
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM