FULL SCALE CAVITATION OBSERVATIONS ON TANKERS FITTED WITH DUCTED PROPELLERS
Describes typical observation results, methods and general particulars of full scale observations of ducted propellers which were carried out on 6 of the 13 VLCC's built by the Author's Company.
- Symposium on High Powered Propulsion of Large Ships, Part 1, December 10-13, 1974, Wageningen, Netherlands. Entire proceedings-2 volumes, 26 papers-available for $21.00.
Netherlands Ship Model BasinHaagsteed 2, P.O. Box 28
- OKAMOTO, H
- Okada, K
- SAITO, Y
- Masai, K
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Ducted propellers; Propellers
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00128940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Netherlands Ship Model Basin
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 490
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM