HIGH SPEED RAIL AT LAST FOR THE U.S.
In their quest to end gridlock and reduce the air pollution caused mainly by automobiles, urban planners in the United States are looking to high speed rail as a possible solution. Florida will have the first such system, followed by California-Nevada with other states considering their options. Plans in Europe for more high speed rail are also noted.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1990-1
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: p. 42-43
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00491347
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM