RAILROADS/SUPPLIERS AND A MUTUAL GOAL: IMPROVING QUALITY
Quality-assurance programs are coming on-line, and suppliers are lining up to qualify. Directed, primarily, at high-volume and "critical"-component suppliers, quality-assurance programs require in-house inspection procedures. But as more railroads establish programs that suit their specific needs, a program with common minimum standards, along wtih performance evaluations, may be needed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1990-1
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Railway Track and Structures
- Volume: 86
- Issue Number: 1
- Publisher: Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation
- ISSN: 0033-9016
- TRT Terms: Inspection; Productivity; Quality assurance; Standards; Suppliers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00491341
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM