FROM WHITE WINGS AND SPRINKLING WAGONS...
This article discusses the beginnings of the street cleaning industry. A drawing from the street sweeping machine patent application filed on August 21, 1913 by John M. Murphy is reproduced, and a photograph is provided of the Elgin Model A, which was produced in 1920.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1606878
- Publication Date: 1990-2
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: p. 54-56
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; History; Street cleaning; Streets
- Subject Areas: Highways; History; Maintenance and Preservation; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00491180
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM