COMPARISON OF METHODS FOR THE CALCULATION OF WAKE INDUCED PROPELLER BLADE EXCITING FORCES
The time dependent blade loadings were calculated by means of several unsteady and quasisteady methods for a four-bladed propeller operating in the wake of a series 60-0.60 C sub B model. The results are presented and discussed.
- Symposium on High Powered Propulsion of Large Ships, Part 1, December 10-13, 1974, Wageningen, Netherlands. Entire proceedings-2 volumes, 26 papers-available for $21.00.
Netherlands Ship Model BasinHaagsteed 2, P.O. Box 28
- Schwanecke, H
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Blade loading; Excitation; Propellers; Stresses; Wakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller excitation; Wake induced stresses
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00128930
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Netherlands Ship Model Basin
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 490
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM