FULL SCALE MEASUREMENTS ON PROPELLER-HULL INTERACTION
Discusses full scale measurements performed on the wake field of 250,000 DWT Tanker as well as the forces on the hull afterbody and cavitation behavior of the propeller.
- Symposium on High Powered Propulsion of Large Ships, Part 1, December 10-13, 1974, Wageningen, Netherlands. Entire proceedings-2 volumes, 26 papers-available for $21.00.
Netherlands Ship Model BasinHaagsteed 2, P.O. Box 28
- Restad, K
- Kjellberg, A
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Hulls; Propellers; Vibration; Wakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull propeller interaction; Propeller vibration; Wake measurement
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00128926
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Netherlands Ship Model Basin
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 490
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1976 12:00AM