TRANSPORTATION ENERGY RESEARCH
The current abstract publication issued monthly, announces worldwide information on the engineering and design of energy-efficient advanced automotive propulsion systems and all aspects of energy conservation measures involving transportation.
- 12 issues. Supersedes PB88-900900. Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $100.00/year; all others write for quote. Single copies also available.
Oak Ridge National LaboratoryDOE Technical Information Division, Post Office Box X
Oak Ridge, TN United States 37831
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Earth; Energy conservation; Propulsion; Transportation; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy efficiency; Propulsion systems
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00496271
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM