RAILROAD ACCIDENT REPORTS
Transportation Accident Reports include railroad reviews and investigations of selected railroad accidents conducted by the National Transportation Safety Board. The Railroad Accident Reports present in narrative form the Board's factual findings and analysis leading to a probable cause. There are an average of 10 reports per year.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion tests; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Crash reports; Immersion tests; Railroad crashes; Railroad transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Immersion corrosion tests; National transportation study
- Subject Areas: Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00496263
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM