STATE AND COMMUNITY PROGRAM AREA REPORT. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES. 1984-1985
This report summarizes the obligations and activities of the States outlining past accomplishments as well as future plans to improve EMS (emergency medical services) systems. The report discusses the legislative background of EMS, and examines the current Section 402 funding expenditures in EMS relative to the past and future. It lists selectives State projects that relate EMS to highway safety needs. The report also discusses the need for interaction between the Governor's Highway Safety Representatives and the State EMS directors. Each of these areas are also discussed in relation to the 'National Program.'
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Community action programs; Disasters and emergency operations; Expenditures; Finance; Financing; Hazards and emergency operations; Laws; Medical services; State government
- Subject Areas: Finance; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00495888
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 828
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM