STATE AND COMMUNITY PROGRAM AREA REPORT. PEDESTRIAN SAFETY 1984-1985
Research has found that pedestrian accident types are recurring accident situations for which the important behavioral errors of the driver and pedestrian are known along with predisposing environmental factions. The report describes the major types of pedestrian accidents, and state legisltive activity. State efforts past and present are described, and include the model ice-cream truck ordinance, special pedestrian patrols (Puerto Rico), and the Washington D.C. Walker and Friends Program.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Community action programs; Pedestrian safety; State government
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00495885
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 825
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM