FISCAL YEAR 1990-1994 TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR THE BURLINGTON URBAN SERVICE
This study is designed to serve as a planning and implementation tool for publicly funded transit services within the city of Burlington. The plan addresses existing demographic data, existing transit services (public and private), and implementation of past and current programs. Future programs are identified and assessed; and detailed as to implementation programs for the FY '90 and '91 considering operational, capital and planning elements of service. The FY '92-FY '94 programs are also considered, but in lesser detail. The document is used in applying for state and federal operating and capital assistance, operational management, and policy guidance.
Southeast Iowa Regional Planning CommissionP.O. Box 397
Burlington, IA United States 52244
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Demographics; Development; Governments; Implementation; Private enterprise; Public transit; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit development plan
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00495409
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM