REGION 3 TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN. FY 1991-95
This TDP documents the current transit services provided by RTA in Region 3. The plan also reviews the policy choices and developmental strategies RTA plans to follow. The agency developmental strategy for FY 1991 is a baseline plan in that it emphasizes the maintenance of current services. It also provides for greater service coordination between RTA and other transit providers in the region. With such expanded coordination, RTA hopes to increase revenue while affording cost savings to other providers as well. The report also includes social and economic data on the area, and listings of transit providers in the nine-county northwest Iowa region.
Northwest Iowa Planning and Development Commission800 North Grand Street
Spencer, IA United States 51301
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Coordination; Development; Public transit; Regional transportation; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Socioeconomic data; Transit services
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy; Transit development plan
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00495407
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM