AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING AND LITIGATION. VOLUME 3
Specific subjects covered are: ATVs: Human Factors and Engineering Evaluations; Engineering Anthropometry in Vehicular Design; Tunneling Machines; Operational Human Factors and Design Safety of Surface Mining Vehicles; Performance of Off-Road Tires; Commercial Vehicle Inspection and Accident Reconstruction; Severity Classification of Human Impact Injury; Protective Effects of Motorcycle Helmets; Corrosion and Corrosion Control at Underground Fuel Storage Tanks and Piping; Source Identification of Gasoline; Parking Facilities and Driveways; Traffic Engineering and Site Planning; Forensic Crash Analysis; Diagnostic Bearing Failures; Electric Vehicle Driveability; Future Vehicle Electronic Systems; Computer Animation in the Courtroom; Positive Guidance and Driver Expectancy; Construction and Industrial Equipment Safety; and Technical Glossary.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0824073479
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
Garland Law Publishing136 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: v.p.
- Volume: 3
- TRT Terms: All terrain vehicles; Anthropometry; Automotive engineering; Commercial vehicles; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Crash reconstruction; Crash severity; Driveways; Engineering; Forensic medicine; Fuel storage; Fuel tanks; Handling and storage; Helmets; Human factors; Inspection; Mining; Motor vehicles; Motorcycles; Protection; Safety equipment; Surface phenomena; Tires; Traffic engineering; Tunneling; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Protective equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Underground storage
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00494876
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Garland Law Publishing
- ISBN: 0-8240-7347-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM