TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN DODGER AREA RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM (DART) FY 1991-1995
The Transit Development Plan (TDP) provides direction for the coordination and development of public and private transportation services in Fort Dodge, Iowa. The TDP evaluates services currently available, assesses the transportation needs of the City and building upon previous plans, provides recommendations for future actions. Policy makers benefit by having several developmental alternatives presented and by being able to follow the progress of the transit system with the preparation of each year's TDP. The document also projects needs and likely developmental directions for a five year period, resulting in greater understanding of the future of the transit program.
Dodger Area Rapid Transit2105 1st Avenue North
Fort Dodge, IA United States 50501
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Governments; Needs assessment; Policy making; Private enterprise; Public transit; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Geographic Terms: Fort Dodge (Iowa)
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit development plan
- Subject Areas: Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00494394
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM