SOUTHERN IOWA TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN FY 1991-1995. IOWA TRANSIT PLANNING AREA XIV
The Transit Development Plan (TDP) provides direction for the coordination and development of public and private transportation services in Iowa Transit Planning Area XIV. The TDP evaluates services currently available, assesses the transportation needs of the region, and provides recommendations for future policy direction. Policy makers benefit by having several developmental alternatives presented and by being able to follow the progress of their respective transit systems with the preparation of each year's TDP. This document also projects needs and likely developmental directions for the transit systems of the region. The TDP serves as a vital instrument for efficiently coordinating transportation services in Region XIV.
Southern Iowa Council of Governments, IA United States
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Activity centers; Demographics; Development; Governments; Needs assessment; Policy making; Private enterprise; Public transit; Regional transportation; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation; Transportation planning; Trolleybuses
- Uncontrolled Terms: Socioeconomic data; Transit services
- Old TRIS Terms: Special service; Transit development plan
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00494392
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1990 12:00AM