1989 SURVEY OF STATE INVOLVEMENT IN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. A REPORT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
State funding for public transportation amounted to $4.2 billion in 1989 as compared to the $3.2 billion provided by the federal government. Categories of funding, state technical assistance activities as well the use of oil overcharge funds are detailed.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1989
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Finance; Financing; Public transit; State government; Surveys; Technical assistance
- Subject Areas: Finance; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00492354
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM