REGION 8 TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN FY 1991-95
The Transit Development Plan is developed as a management tool that local and state officials can utilize to make logical decisions affecting transit operation within Region VIII. This document includes a five-year capital improvement program.
East Central Intergovernmental AssociationNesler Centre, Suite 330, P.O. Box 1140
Dubuque, IA United States 52004-1140
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Local government; Public transit; State government; Transit vehicle operations; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capital improvement program
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00492350
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM