REPORT TO CONGRESS: STATUS OF THE U.S. STAGE 2 COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT FLEET
This report was prepared in response to the requirement in the House Appropriations Committee Report (House Report No. 101-691) on the Fiscal Year 1989 appropriations bill for the Department of Transportation. The report provides information on the status of the U.S. Stage 2 aircraft fleet. Particular emphasis is placed upon the current development and availability of noise modification programs, vital statistics concerning the age of the U.S. Stage 2 fleet, and proposed alternatives to accelerate aircraft fleet modernization. The report includes public comments submitted to Docket No. 25790 in Response to Federal Register Notice No. 89-3 requesting comment on the major issues raised by the Committee.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1989-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Aircraft; Fleet management; Modernization; Noise control; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fleets
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00491933
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 31 1990 12:00AM