A DIGEST OF STATE ALCOHOL-HIGHWAY SAFETY RELATED LEGISLATION. FOURTH EDITION
This Fourth Edition of NHTSA's Digest of State Alcohol-Highway Safety Related Legislation incorporates recent changes in State drunk driving laws occurring from January 1, through December 31, 1985. During this time period, over 200 major pieces of drunk driving legislation have been enacted. The Digest is divided into three main areas: (1) Introduction; (2) High Interest Legislation; and (3) State Law Summary. The Summary is organized by State and then by specific legal topics. The Summary includes code and, where needed, case law citations; these should help individuals conducting additional research in this area of the law. The Summary can be used to facilitate the comparison of State laws in the subject areas.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1986-3
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Alcohol abuse; Alcohol breath tests; Alcohol use; Alcoholic beverages; Blood alcohol levels; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Homicide; Laws; Legal action; Legal drinking age; Per se laws; Sanctions; States
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00491244
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 925
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1990 12:00AM