TRAFFIC STATISTICS FOR GERMAN CIVIL AIRPORTS 1988. PT. 1. TEXT
VERKEHRSLEISTUNGEN DER DEUTSCHEN VERKEHRSFLUGHAEFEN 1988. T.1. TEXT
The 1988 statistical annual report from the working group of German civil airports (ADV) contains both text and tables giving a detailed survey of traffic at the 12 international civil airports and 28 regional airports and airfields in the Federal Republic of Germany including West Berlin. The report includes statistical data on the 1988 traffic volume at airports belonging to the working group of Austrian civil airports (AOeV) and the Swiss airports of Basle and Zurich, which are corresponding members of the ADV, and data from over 250 further European and non-European airports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/3879770603
Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher VerkehrsflughaefenStuttgart, Germany
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airports; International transportation; Statistics; Traffic surveys; Traffic volume
- Geographic Terms: Austria; Europe; Germany; Switzerland; Zurich (Switzerland)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00496297
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- ISBN: 3-87977-060-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM