UNIFORM TIRE QUALITY GRADING-TREADWEAR
The purpose of the tests was to evaluate treadwear ratings on 4 specific groups of tires when tested on somewhat similar type courses at widely different geographical locations. The report gives detailed test results in tabular form.
- See also PB-245 723.
Compliance Testing IncorporatedP.O. Box 351
Ravenna, OH United States 44266
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Shearer, J E
- McClure, D S
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Durability; Durability tests; Grading (Earthwork); Measurement; Quality control; Road tests; Tables (Data); Testing; Tire treads; Tires; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grading; Quality
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00094041
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-784 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01047
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM