SEALIFT EXECUTION SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS
This analysis examines the sealift execution scheduling process with the purpose of identifying factors which require consideration in the development of an automated execution a scheduling system. Organizational, communicational, and algorithmic factors are examined and assessed as to importance in scheuler development. From this assessment, a proposed system structure is developed to provide a high level framework upon which further research and development can be built. Recommendations for interim improvement in the process are made as well.
Naval Postgraduate School1 University Circle
Monterey, CA United States 93943
- ARIEL, A D
- Publication Date: 1989-9
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Algorithms; Communication systems; Dispatching; Optimization; Scheduling; Strategic planning; Systems analysis; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mobilization
- Subject Areas: Highways; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00496240
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM