ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATIVE REGULATIONS FOR MINE ACCESS ROADS. TASK ORDER NO. 3
The report assesses the economic impact of different levels of regulatory control over the construction, maintenance, and reclamation of mine access roads.
Mathtech, Incorporated14 Washington Road
Princeton, NJ United States 08540
- Publication Date: 1981-12-15
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Access roads; Construction; Costs; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Land reclamation; Maintenance; Mines; Mining; Regulations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00496214
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OSM-091
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM