WISCONSIN ACCIDENT FACTS 1985
Tabulated statistics are presented on the following: economic loss; reporting agencies; mileage death rates; traffic accidents by month; fatal accidents by month; type of accidents; blood alcohol content of drivers; accidents by highway system and county; highway class; environmental conditions; types of vehicles; driver age; drinking drivers; motorcycle accidents; characteristics of persons killed; speed citations; and contributory circumstances.
Wisconsin Department of TransportationTraffic Accident Data Section
Madison, WI United States 53707
- Publication Date: 1986
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles by type; Classification; Crash types; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Economic factors; Environmental quality; Fatalities; Highways; Human characteristics; Roadside; Speeding; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver characteristics; Highway classification; Mileage; Vehicle type
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00496162
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-039 751
- Files: HSL, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM