INSURANCE COLLISION REPORT. PASSENGER CARS, VANS, PICKUPS, AND UTILITY VEHICLES
This report describes variations in both the frequencies and the sizes of collision coverage claims for damage to 1984, 1985, and 1986 model year passenger cars, vans, pickups, and utility vehicles. The results are presented in 2 sections. The first summarizes variations in both the frequencies and sizes of collision claims for damage to private passenger cars from 3 model years: 1986 models during their first year of availability, 1985 models during their first 2 years, and 1984 models during their first 3 years. The second section contains similar summaries for vans, pickups, and utility vehicles insured under noncommercial collision coverages.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1986-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile insurance; Crashes; Insurance; Insurance claims; Loss and damage; Loss and damage claims; Pickup trucks; Utility vehicles; Vans
- Old TRIS Terms: Pickups
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00496152
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: R86-2, HS-039 741
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM