STATE AND COMMUNITY PROGRAM AREA REPORT. TRAFFIC RECORDS. 1984-1985
This report summarizes the efforts of the States and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the utilization of section 402 funds in the development, planning, and implementation of Traffic Records programs. The report describes the present activity in the Traffic Records area, including a description of noteworthy projects relating to State Traffic Records.
National Highway Traffic Safety AdministrationOffice of Traffic Safety Programs, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Community action programs; Pedestrian safety; Records management; State government; Traffic engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic records
- Subject Areas: Finance; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00495886
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 826
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM