INSTRUMENT LANDING SYSTEM MONITOR PRECISION CALIBRATOR
The ILS Monitor Precision Calibrator is VHF-UHF signal generator, with internal modulation capability to generate Localizer (VHF) and Glide Slope (UHF) signals. The purpose of the work was to develop a single equipment to provide suitably accurate ILS RF and demodulated RF for Categories II/III ILS ground equipment monitors. It is used to verify correct response and proper alarm limit settings for ILS monitor and ILS receivers. In addition, the equipment contains a digital frequency readout indicating the output RF frequency and a digital readout that indicates DDM on dual tone and percent modulation on single tone.
Cardion ElectronicsLong Island Expressway
Woodbury, NY USA 11797
- Greenberg, A E
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Calibration; Equipment tests; Glide path systems; Instrument landing systems; Monitoring; Radio beacons; Signal generators; Ultrahigh frequency; Very high frequency
- Uncontrolled Terms: Monitors
- Old TRIS Terms: Localizers; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00093988
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-75-116 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2735
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM