1984 OREGON TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS: TRUCK ACCIDENTS
This report presents tables showing the truck accident statistics for motor vehicle accidents in Oregon in 1984. The tables are grouped according to statistics for the entire state, for rural areas only, for cities and urban areas except Portland, and for Portland only. Two summaries of truck driver errors are included, one for trucks in general and the other for logging trucks.
Salem, OR United States 97314
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Cities; Crashes; Errors; Logging trucks; Rural areas; Statistics; Traffic violations; Truck drivers; Trucks; Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: Oregon; Portland (Oregon)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00495592
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rept 6-85/350, HS-039 473
- Files: HSL, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM