WORKSHOP ON HIGHWAY MOBILITY AND SAFETY OF OLDER DRIVERS AND PEDESTRIANS, JUNE 11-12, 1985, WASHINGTON, D.C. SUMMARY OF FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
This publication contains a summary of the findings and recommendations of the Workshop on Highway Mobility and Safety of Older Drivers and Pedestrians, which was held June 11-12, 1985 in Washington, D.C. The contents are presented as follows: Executive Summary; Opening Commentary, C.C. Robinson; Assessment of Demographic and Accident Data of Older Drivers and Pedestrians, Moderator - W.E. Scott; Medical Conditions and Issues Related to Older Drivers and Pedestrians, Moderator - E. Petrucelli; Highway Safety Technologies and Countermeasures Related to the Mobility and Safety of Older Drivers and Pedestrians, Moderator - J.P. Eicher; and Reactions and Future Perspectives.
Highway Users Federation for Safety and Mobility1776 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Aged drivers; Countermeasures; Crashes; Demographics; Diseases and medical conditions; Fatalities; Highway safety; Injuries; Mobility; Pedestrian safety; Statistics; Vision; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00495591
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-039 471
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM