PHOTO SURVEY OF DEVELOPMENT AND ACTIVITIES IN THE VICINITY OF BART STATIONS. TECHNICAL REPORT
The Photo Survey is a record of development and activities in the vicinity of BART stations at given points in time. The record consists of three categories of data: ground level photos, aerial photos and supplementary assessor's land use information. The three kinds of data are cross-indexed by map overlays. Additional description of Photo Survey data, as well as detailed instructions for their retrieval and cross referencing may be found in the Photo Survey Users Guide (Christensen, 1975).
- See also PB-247 768. Prepared in cooperation with Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C.
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA USA 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20410
- Christensen, D L
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerial photography; Land use; Maps; Passenger terminals; Photographs; Planning; Railroad terminals; Rapid transit; Transportation planning; Urban development; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00093954
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FR-5-17-75 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30176
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 10 1981 12:00AM