WEAK POINTS OF CARS 1986
This is a publication of statistical reports of the results of periodic vehicle inspections in Sweden. The publication summarizes the inspection results of vehicles in generaal as well as specific kinds of vehicles, and particular passenger car makes and types. The results are given of the inspections of passsenger cars, light and heavy lorries, buses, motorcycles, caravans and light and heavy trailers. Forty eight passenger cars are reviewed. Six diffferent year models are covered. The main car system and subsystems covered include the following: the structure; wheel system; propulsion system; braking system; steering system; body; communication system; instrumentation; and other items.
AB Svensk BilprovningP.O. Box 508
S-162 15 Vallingby, Sweden
- Publication Date: 1986
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 138 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Brakes; Inspection; Instrumentation; Motor vehicles; Propulsion; Statistics; Steering gears; Trucks; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00495309
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-039 601
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM