STANDARDS ENFORCEMENT TEST REPORTS INDEX FOR 1974
The report is an index to Standards Enforcement Test Reports of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration which were released to the public during calendar year 1974. This is the sixth in a series of indexes to the Standards Enforcement Test Reports of the NHTSA. The first index covers the year 1969 and is out-of-print but available for examination in the Administration; the second covers 1970 (PB-200 309), the third covers 1971 (PB-210 436), the fourth covers 1972 (PB-221 350), and the fifth covers 1973.
- See also report dated Jul 75, PB-246 316.
Kappa Systems, Incorporated1501 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 1105 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Components; Design standards; Indexes (Information management); Lighting equipment; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Standards; Testing; Tests; Tires
- Uncontrolled Terms: Enforcement
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00093937
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-761
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00864
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM