TRAF-EDIT: AN INTERACTIVE DATA EDITOR FOR THE TRAF SIMULATION SYSTEM
This paper describes TRAD-EDIT, an interactive data entry/editing program for the TRAF simulation system. TRAD-EDIT will provide the user with the capability of creating an input data file or modifying an existing data file used as input to the TRAF simulation program. The paper describes the features and design philosophy of the program and four possible approaches for development under consideration. The current status of the program and its anticipated availability are also discussed.
- Portions of this document are illegible in microfiche products.
Oak Ridge National LaboratoryP. O. Box 2008
Oak Ridge, TN United States 37831
- Rathi, A K
- Santiago, A J
- Valentine, D E
- Publication Date: 1989-7
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Data storage; Information processing; Information systems; Simulation; User interfaces (Computer science)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data sources; Interactive computing
- Old TRIS Terms: Data systems; Programming techniques
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00495260
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-8906150-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM